Senior Global Forwarding Agent
- Vecsés, Hungary
As a Senior Global Forwarding Agent, you will have the opportunity to directly support customer supply chains by helping to move their freight efficiently and effectively. You will interact directly with customers to build and strengthen relationships, coordinate cargo bookings and conduct analysis to help customers maximize C.H. Robinson's technology offerings. Our Senior Global Forwarding Agents thrive in a fast paced environment while working to provide best-in-class customer service and problem resolution.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
- Understand the processes, documentation and terminology involved in international shipping from time of purchase order issuance through the delivery of the cargo.
- Collaborate with coworkers, international C.H. Robinson offices and third-party agents to ensure efficiency, excellent customer service and continued customer relationship development.
- Understand and manage financial details of shipments for proper billing of customers.
- Communicate effectively with Customers, Agents and Outside Vendors.
- Generate, file and maintain up-to-date customer records, reports, shipment documentation, etc.
- Provide reporting and documentation support to internal and external customers.
- Involvement in customer business reviews.
- Apply industry knowledge and critical-thinking to adapt processes and to create solutions in response to challenges both internally and externally.
- Ensure adherence to customer Standard Operating Procedures, government agency regulations and C.H. Robinson company standards.
- Ensure compliance with all government filings and regulations such as Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) and U.S Department of Commerce, etc.
- A couple years working experience in freight forwarding / shipping.
- Excellent knowledge of English, verbal and written. Additional European languages are an asset.
- Knowledge and experience with customs procedures and formalities
- Track record of dealing with customers and a customer-oriented approach.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems under pressure, thinking outside the box
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Back to top