Financial Analyst (Enterprise Planning)
- Eden Prairie, MN
As a Financial Analyst on our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team supporting the enterprise, you will provide decision support to business units and shared services leadership on actual results analysis as well as long-range plans, budgets, forecasts and strategic business initiatives. In this role, you will support and execute the company's strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes. This is a critical position that will evolve FP&A at C.H. Robinson, generating significant value and pave the path for future FP&A advancement Companywide.
This role is located in Eden Prairie, MN. This role will report up to the Manager FP&A (Enterprise Planning).
- Execute the strategic planning, budgeting and reporting processes for specific business units or shared services departments in collaboration with business and functional leaders.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators and provide insights into variances between actual and expected financial results. Develop financial insights that are clear, compelling and actionable to drive awareness of business and financial results.
- Support identification and measurement of key performance indicators to drive improved business performance
- Work closely with functional and business stakeholders to ensure analytics are aligned with enterprise goals and objectives and create the necessary tools to make informed business and financial decisions
- Utilize reports and analytical tools, to ensure stakeholders are equipped with the necessary information to make informed business and financial decisions
- Partner with the Finance Technology and IT teams to build and enhance reporting and analytical tools
- Support FP&A ad hoc projects as requested
- Identify and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years' of professional experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or other Finance-related roles
- Data analytics, financial analysis and accounting skills
- Experience with finance technology - i.e. Oracle, Essbase, TM1
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented and thrives in a collaborative environment
- Deadline and timeline oriented and able to manage multiple competing priorities
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Back to top