At Choco, we’re striving to build a seamlessly connected global food system by 2030. One that enables food to move around the planet transparently, sustainably, and without waste. Today, Choco provides a platform connecting restaurants and suppliers resulting in better communication, simplified logistics, and - here comes the big one - less food waste. If you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity and the chance to make a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Want to learn more about #LifeatChoco? Take a look behind the scenes: bit.ly/3sD7tYK
Meet your team
Our Operations team in DACH has resiliently grown with our users (restaurants, cafes, bars, etc.) all across the region. We are looking for Vendor Partnership Managers to grow, develop and commercialize our supplier partnerships across Germany. Your challenge will be to negotiate and close partnership deals end-to-end, build long-lasting relationships that fuel our growth with qualified leads, and play a vital role in bringing Choco to the next level.
As a culture-first company, we believe in the power of in-person collaboration. We look forward to working with you from our office in Berlin.
What you’ll do
- Take full ownership of closing commercial deals from first touchpoint to signed contract
- Build and scale our vendor management function, and build the foundation to commercialize our business
- Create long-lasting relationships with strategic suppliers and with stakeholders of all seniorities
- Maximize the revenue impact of your partnerships and provide our sales teams with high quality leads that result in skyrocketing growth numbers
- Utilize CRM data to make informed decisions for yourself, teammates, and partners
What we’re looking for
- Native or C2 German Speaking Ability
- At least 2 years experience in sales, account management or business development, or with a background in Horeca
- Enthusiasm & team-first mentality
Founded in 2018, Choco is a young, fast-moving company. And we mean fast. Just a year after our $63.7 million Series A funding round, we secured an additional $100 million in Series B funding. We’re backed by leading investors like Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners. In addition, we’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.