🍫 Choco is the leading ordering app for restaurants across Europe and the US. Based in Berlin, we are looking for an Inside Sales lead, who wants to hire and build this new department. At the center of our high-growth, you will be responsible to lead our inside sales team and outperform sales targets through onboarding qualified leads in record speed.🍫
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS:
- Hire, onboard & scale our inside sales team and processes to 3x within 6 months
- Set targets and KPIs for the team as well as individual performance while continuously motivating the team with weekly performance reports & meetings
- Be responsible for the growth and development of your team by leading training and coaching, leading performance reviews and creating more efficient processes to help your team achieve their goals.
- Roll up your sleeves to get the job done.Sales pitches, cold calls, leading meetings and making strategic decisions, all in a regular day.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Native or C1 German Speaking ability
- You are data driven and have experience working with data analytic tools
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role - leading & growing an inside sales team
- Deep understanding of Inside Sales KPIs, team dynamics & hiring/onboarding
- Experience in building processes and a strong systems understanding to create a framework for efficient workflows and sustainable data cleanliness
- Ability to communicate ambitious targets, motivate a team and create an environment of inclusivity and knowledge sharing
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Growth Opportunities. A vast amount of responsibility with untapped space for personal development
- Team. Tremendous amount of collaboration with a group of diverse peers from all across the world
- Ownership. A creative environment to support the development of your ideas
- Health. Wellness initiatives (physical and mental), fitness memberships, access to stress and wellness professionals
- Retreats. Team retreats to celebrate our achievements
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The food industry is an industry with a monumental array of problems, especially in the food-supply-chain. We leverage technology to build the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. We have the potential to decrease food waste by 30%.
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants with their suppliers; an effortless tool that optimises communication, eliminates operational inefficiencies, and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. A vital first step in the digitization of the global food-supply-chain.
As one of the fastest growing tech start-up’s globally, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to reach the next level together. Founded in March 2018, Choco now has over 25,000 different clients across 20 markets around the world. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO’d), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We recently raised one of the largest Series A ($71.5M) funding rounds in European history.
WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM?
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
First interview with Mia, your Recruiter
Interview with a future Team Member in DACH
Interview with Julius, DACH Regional Lead
Last interview with our CEO, Dan
IT'S YOUR CALL NOW, DON'T HESITATE TO APPLY!
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.