IT Project Manager
- New York, NY
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the overall project management, coordination, implementation, execution, control and closure of the complete life cycle of technology initiatives, from business requirements, through executive approval, program execution, delivery, and project goals in conformance with the IT PMO Playbook. This position is considered a key member of the IT PMO team.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead project management for complex IT projects, including the ability to coordinate multiple teams in various locations and time zones
- Manage multiple projects, prepare impact analysis against scope, schedules and budget
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools
- Comply with all PMO policies, standards, procedures and processes
- Work with business stakeholder on Organizational Change Management (OCM) to implement changes
- Ensure all changes are communicated to project stakeholders and lead procedural training on every new capability delivered
- Lead technical projects through strong planning, project management skills, and delegating work
- Identify, own and drive all project risk, action, issue and dependency
- Follow PMO standards in line with Business Owner and Project Sponsor
- Effectively manage work with multiple stakeholders and manage competing priorities with internal clients
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, establish strong working relationships with both technical and non-technical members of staff
The requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of total experience working in an IT capacity with 5 years’ experience in PM role
- Experience with CPG and manufacturing is strongly preferred
- Experience running SAP projects is strongly preferred
- Project Management experience across IT and business functions
- Experience in creating and improving Project Management methods and standards
- Experience leading large cross-functional projects
- Strong problem solving, decision making, issue analysis, and resolution skills
- Strong people management skills
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodology
- Experienced communicating with executives and stakeholders
- Experience leading IT initiatives across various methodologies
- Passion for leading and implementing change
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced multicultural global work environment
- Experience with Organizational Change Management is strongly preferred
- Must be able to manage time, work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- The ability to work collaboratively across several IT and business functions to gain buy-in to new processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Experience interacting with all levels of the organization
Since our founding over 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America that is expanding beyond yogurt, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what sets Chobani apart. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives and strengthen communities is what sets our company apart. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, and a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.
Back to top