Senior Full Stack Engineer
- New York, NY
Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VP’s, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Fortune, Fast Company, and CNN. Launched in early 2019, Chief is headquartered in New York City and backed by Primary Ventures, Flybridge Capital, and other top-tier investors.
About the Role:
Chief is seeking an experienced full stack web engineer. Our member site is the cornerstone of our member experience. As such, it is central to both our members and organization. It is built with Typescript and React on the frontend; GraphQL, Loopback, and Postgres on the server. This is an opportunity to own, and grow with, the evolution of the platform. This role will play a crucial part in directing the technical design, implementation, build, and deployment of the expanding feature set as well as the functionality of the site.
- Collaborate with our product team to implement features that deliver a premium online experience for our members.
- Manage a modern development process from feature inception to production deployment.
- Ensure the system is highly available and fault tolerant.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience building web apps.
- Extensive experience with Node, and solid understanding of Typescript.
- Management, or experience in highly available production environments.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
You Get Bonus Points For:
- Having worked with Typescript and React in production.
- Building backend systems (queues, ORMs, etc) in Typescript.
- Experience using GraphQL and Apollo
Why You’ll Want to Work with Chief:
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
Back to top