Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VP’s, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Fast Company, Inc., CNN and our upcoming launch in LA in Fast Company. Launched in early 2019, Chief is headquartered in New York City and backed by Primary Ventures, Flybridge Capital, and other top-tier investors.
About the Role:
Chief is seeking an experienced Salesforce engineer to build our instance into the system of record for operational data, and processes. Use your experience to guide, own, and grow the use and technical direction of CRM within Chief. Our Salesforce environment is the foundation for the end-to-end member journey, from application to membership and renewal. This role will be responsible for designing, architecting and implementing new business processes as well as building customizations as we centralize operations within Salesforce.
- Collaborate with our product team to implement solutions that streamline internal processes, and leverage member data.
- Use APEX and Visualforce to enable new functionality and extend existing apps within our organization.
- Implement and manage a modern development process from feature inception to production deployment.
- Use common web service technologies–REST, SOAP, JSON, etc.–to bring data into and out of Salesforce
- Work directly with business stakeholders to support reporting and operational needs.
- Maintain and evolve existing Salesforce codebase.
- Design and develop APIs and Services to keep the platform extensible and open to external services.
- Ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of the project.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and develop complete feature releases.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with creating full features. From Views to BackExperience developing and maintaining APIs and Services.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Experience in design and development of data models and data integrity checks.
- Experience with scaling/performance tuning of highly available systems and services.
You Get Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
- Experience with ELT processes integrated with Salesforce.
- Proficiency with other development stacks (Node, Django, Rails, etc.)
Why You’ll Want to Work with Chief:
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Headquartered in beautiful Tribeca loft
Back to top