Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors. We’re headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, DC, and Miami. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, and Chicago.
About the Role:
As a Sales Development Representative with Chief, your role will be instrumental in building our membership base of executive leaders. You will help us identify potential new members, work through a vetting process, and ultimately partner with a Membership Manager in growing our membership nationally.
- 60% of the time focused on vetting and converting prospective members to interviews held by the Membership Managers
- 30% of the time focused on lead generation
- 10% of the time focused on pipeline management
- Cold calling is not a function of this role
What We’re Looking For:
- Candidates who are excited by growing their initial skills set within a sales function
- Previous years of experience with reaching a quota and pipeline management is required
- Proactive self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the company’s mission, positioning, and brand
- Passion for joining the revenue generating team of an organization
- Ability to communicate and influence in a written capacity
- Experience with Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, Outreach, or Marketo or equivalent software is a plus
- Role is based in New York City
Why You’ll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentives
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of industry
- Our NYC Clubhouse (where this role is based) is located in the Flatiron District