- New York, NY
Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VP’s, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Fortune, Fast Company, and Elle.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is headquartered in New York City and recently closed a $22M Series A backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors.
About the Role:
The Operations Associate will work with the Operations team to build the operational infrastructure for one of Chief's key services — Core. Core is a group-based journey focused on executive development and self-improvement for Members, led by a top-tier executive coach. The mission of the role is to help deliver Core to members and ensure a best-in-class experience. This role will report to the Core Operations Manager.
- Project manage the Core Group curation process across 5 markets - ensuring all Core Groups are crafted to give members a powerful group of peers
- Own the production of Core meetings, including scheduling, calendar management, invoicing, tracking, and more
- Monitor group health and feedback to share with the broader Chief team
- Ideate and support in optimizing the Core operational infrastructure
- Collaborate with Membership Experience team to ensure all Core participants are getting the most out of their experience
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Methodical, determined, and dedicated to the project at hand
- Detail-oriented and hyper-organized; you can keep track of anything and everything
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Excitement to deliver a critical service to our members
- Passion for the Company’s mission, positioning and brand — to empower women in business and spark change from the top
- BA/BS required
Why You’ll Want to Work with Us:
- We’re a mission-driven company driving real change for women in business
- You’ll be part of an early startup and deliver impact on a rapidly growing business
- Attendance at inspiring experiences and events with leaders of industry
- Competitive base salary, unlimited vacation policy, and full medical, dental, and vision packages
Back to top