Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VP’s, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Bloomberg, Inc. and Fast Company.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors. We are headquartered in New York City with plans to expand across the U.S... but first, Los Angeles!
About the Role:
The Membership Coordinator is a key support role in Chief’s sales division, helping to ensure Chief’s membership integrity maintaining and/or improving member qualifications. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organized with the goal of starting a career in sales. The coordinator will be responsible for supporting the membership team across a variety of tasks and will own review and daily organization of Chief’s membership waitlist.
- 70% of the time focused on reviewing potential member applications against Chief’s membership criteria
- 20% of the time focused on strategic sales planning, overall sales funnel optimization and infrastructure building
- 10% of the time focused on data analytics and insights
What We’re Looking For:
- Recent college graduate with the goal of breaking into a sales or sales operations role
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple work streams and tasks
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the Company’s mission, positioning, and brand
- BA/BS required
Why You’ll Want to Work with Us:
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentives
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of industry
- Headquartered in beautiful Tribeca loft
Back to top