Sr Team Leader, Food Services
The Sr. Team Leader, Food Services role is to lead, and direct all campus food services on the Support Center's corporate campus. This role includes but is not limited to determining work assignments and developing oversight to approved vendors as it relates to Food Services on the corporate campus. As a people leader role, the Sr. Team Leader helps set goals and provide daily decisions and coaching for personnel and budget needs on a daily basis. The Support Center Food Services department provides daily lunch service and break room service for over 2000 people that comprise of Operators, Staff, and Guests to the corporate campus.
- Lead and maintain high standards as it relates to supervising personnel.
- Providing feedback and creating standards for operation with processes and people.
- Manage and provide daily decisions as needed as it relates to the deployment of personnel, food and services to the Support Center.
- Maintain all areas in accordance with Food Safety Standards.
- Assist in the selection of personnel and partnering with outside vendors or service providers.
- Help in maintaining budget planning and operations for the area of Food Services.
- Executes on departmental plans and adapts depending upon resources or challenges.
- Provide insight and advice as it relates to procedure and protocol with food services standards around campus activities and events.
- Interacting with Operators, Staff, and guests at the support center by responding quickly and accurately to needs and inquiries.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience
- 3-5 years of successful people management
- Proficient at working with service provider, contracts, and vendor management
- Strong communication/verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills and efficiency skills
- Competent to work across an organizational structure to accomplish departmental goals and objectives
- Respond well to new challenges
- 3 years of Food Service or Hospitality Service management
- Serve Safe Certified
- Master's Level degree in Business, Hospitality or Leadership
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Preferred Level of Education
Back to top