Sr. Systems Analyst, Customer Technology Solutions
The International Payment Systems Analyst is a member of the Customer Technology Solutions team within the Information Technology department. They will assist with implementing and managing Chick-fil-A's credit and gift card payment processing solution for our international Restaurants. This includes the integration of our payment systems and hardware with our POS software and the implementation of initiatives that focus on new payment technologies that align with Chick-fil-A's long-term payment strategy. This role will require significant interaction with our POS and payment vendors, payment processors and our Treasury teams.
- Learn and understand technical systems related to payment processing.
- Manage the implementation process for software deployments and provide post-implementation support to business users and Restaurants
- Maintain compliance with payment industry rules and regulations.
- Provide escalated support and work directly with our payment vendors to solve technical issues.
- Understand the payments landscape and anticipate new opportunities that may align with Chick-fil-A's payment strategy.
- Facilitate calls between payment stakeholders, including POS developers, Treasury teams, and payment vendors.
- Communicate with internal customers and be able to present information in a non-technical manner.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field of study
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Self-starter who completes tasks without excessive supervision
- Familiarity with payment landscape
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Back to top