Corporate Communications partners across the Chick-fil-A organization to execute effective, compelling internal communications that build culture, drive change and support business goals. The team delivers strategic messages across a variety of digital, mobile and print platforms to inspire and equip Chick-fil-A Operators and Support Center staff.
This role will support the team's vision of serving as a communications service organization within Chick-fil-A. Specifically, it will focus on consulting and collaborating with a set of departmental business partners to create and execute communications strategies and tactics. Initiatives could include cascading strategy and vision, introducing new products or solutions to the field and ensuring one voice across multiple touchpoints.
To be successful in this role, the communicator must be creative, collaborative and able to quickly learn the business, its various audiences and their needs.
- Communications consulting: Develop strategic communication plans and tactics to help various business partners and Operators achieve their goals.
- Project management: Create and execute major deadline-driven communications initiatives, on budget and on time, using appropriate combinations of vendors, contractors, agencies and in-house services.
- Messaging: Oversee messaging, story development, and any other produced materials for accuracy, clarity and consistency.
- Relationships: Establish and maintain strong, ongoing relationships with Corporate Communications team, key business partners and Operators.
- Audience: Understand key Operator and staff communication needs to tailor communications in the appropriate manner. Regular Restaurant visits are required with reporting and applying key takeaways to work initiatives a must.
- Continuous improvement: Constant desire to learn how to improve work and translate key communication trends into the Chick-fil-A business.
- 5-8 years' experience in a corporate communications or agency communications function, communicating with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Degree in a communications-related field, such as Mass Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Business, English or related
- Proven track record of success in developing and implementing communications strategies
- Adaptable, quick learner
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently and on deadline
- Relationship builder with ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial, enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Some design experience preferred
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Preferred Level of Education
Mass Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Business, English or related
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Meet Some of Chick-fil-A's Employees
Customer & Market Insights
Natalie focuses on understanding what consumers think about the brand, ensuring that the company's brand strategy and decision making process are informed by consumer perceptions and needs.
Back to top