Sr. Real Estate Representative, Existing Restaurants
The Sr. Real Estate Representative, Existing Restaurants is responsible for managing and maximizing the value of Chick-fil-A's real estate portfolio in their regional market/territory.
- Responsible for the negotiation of purchase and lease agreements as it relates to our existing restaurants
- Manage the life-cycle of Chick-fil-A's assets (acquisitions, surplus, land bank, relocations, dispositions, eminent domain, environmental, etc.)
- Negotiate modified terms to legal documents (leases, easements, etc.)
- Manage the lease renewal process
- Manage and obtain third party approvals
- Partner with organizational stakeholders to influence and execute market strategies related to existing restaurant projects. (deal approvals, market research, contractual rights and obligations, development approval, etc.)
- Oversee site plan optimization in coordination with engineers, architects, design, and construction
- Serve as the primary real estate contact for Operators, Field Operations, and all other internal stakeholders within your responsible market territory
- Create and update scorecards for the measurement of results from strategic lease renewal strategies
- 5+ years of experience in retail commercial real estate.
- Understands return on investment and investment analysis principles
- Proficient with written communication, spreadsheets, database management software, and GIS
- The ability to support a positive work environment through effective interpersonal skills
- Experience with contract negotiations, risk management, and legal documents
- Strong track record of successful project management, and short-term / long-term planning
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Meet Some of Chick-fil-A's Employees
Customer & Market Insights
Natalie focuses on understanding what consumers think about the brand, ensuring that the company's brand strategy and decision making process are informed by consumer perceptions and needs.
Back to top