Sr. Platform Engineer, Enterprise Service Management (ServiceNow)
Chick-fil-A is leveraging the ServiceNow platform to drive enterprise effectiveness. CFA Business Services exists to accelerate the growth of Chick-fil-A subsidiaries and affiliates by providing functional and technical support for shared business needs, enabling the core Restaurant business to scale effectively and allowing our customers to focus on building differentiating capabilities within their businesses. The Sr. Platform Engineer will be a key enabler of this mission by managing the system by which Chick-fil-A subsidiaries and affiliates customers engage with CFA Business Services and execute many of their processes.
As a Sr. Platform Engineer, you will serve as the leader of the ServiceNow product strategy for CFA Business Services, working alongside development partners to provide ServiceNow enabled functionality. You will perform development and design activities, along with delegating development and support tasks. You will enable the ServiceNow capabilities for CFA Business Services and Chick-fil-A subsidiaries and affiliates while learning with and from the Chick-fil-A, Inc. Digital team.
• Lead the design and development of projects and complex problems in existing products with appreciable latitude and independence.
• Work with product owners from other CFA Business Services and other Chick-fil-A subsidiaries and affiliates to prioritize development activities.
• Leverage outside development partners providing oversight for the work and integration with the internal ServiceNow team.
• Lead the configuration of CSM case management and knowledge management.
• Oversee changes and additions to catalog items and associated workflows.
• Initiate continuous improvement with existing ServiceNow processes and drive new ways to leverage the system to maximize its value.
• Collaborate closely with the Chick-fil-A, Inc. Digital team for continuous learning, team building, and overall system upgrades and maintenance.
• Experience providing technical direction and expertise in a ServiceNow or similar cloud-based service management platform (examples include Remedy, Zendesk, Salesforce)
• Experience with contract/vendor relations, preferably managing these relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong understanding of Agile, SCRUM, and/or DevOps principles
• Adaptable to changing needs
• Proven drive to support business partners
• Self-motivated learner
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, or commensurate experience
• Willing to travel up to 5%
• 2-3 years of ServiceNow development experience
• ServiceNow Administrator and Developer certification
• Experience with Enterprise Architecture principles
• Experience with Web Service system integrations
• UI/UX experience
Minimum Years of Experience
Preferred Level of Education
Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred
Back to top