Sr. Leader Administrator, Restaurant Training
The Sr. Leader Administrator will provide high-level confidentiality and administrative support to the Executive Director, Restaurant Training. This person will manage calendars, plan meetings and events, research, provide technical solutions in a paperless environment, prepare statistical reports, handle information requests, and perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. S/he will be interacting with staff members at all levels of the organization, Chick-fil-A Operators, and outside visitors. This role requires a focus on both results and relationships. This position is based in the Chick-fil-A Corporate Office in Atlanta, GA.
- Manage and maintain executive's schedule. Mastery of Microsoft Office/Outlook required.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using MicroSoft Suite.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence.
- Make travel arrangements and complete expense reports.
- Conduct research and compile data for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors. Prepare PowerPoint presentations and design professional graphic documents.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, maintaining them over time.
- Interact and communicate with diverse set of people inside and outside the organization, representing the Executive Director and the Restaurant Training organization to Chick-fil-A staff, Operators, Team Members, vendors, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, by telephone, by e-mail or by digital collaborative platforms.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience supporting a senior executive at a mid-large sized organization.
- Expert level technology (computer) skills, including MicroSoft Office.
- Desire to learn new technology and adopt as appropriate.
- Strong relational skills and ability to anticipate needs.
- Ability to compile, manage and track details, events, and data in an organized manner online that
allows for quick access.
- Comfortable working in a mobile, interactive environment
Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of executive administrative experience
Minimum Years of Experience
Back to top