Sr. Lead Analyst, Real Estate
The Sr. Lead Analyst is responsible for developing comprehensive, location-based market plans that drive strategic and growth priorities. This position will work in close collaboration with partners across the business in order to influence and drive the most effective strategic location solutions (new, existing, cross-platform) for Chick-fil-A markets that will best support our Owner/Operators and the communities they serve.
With our partners across Restaurant Development, this role will be a key player in the ownership and communication of comprehensive local, regional, and national strategic plans, enabling Chick-fil-A to make the best decisions possible for short and long-term restaurant growth. This role will address the need for a direct focus on strategic recommendations for existing restaurants and on-demand market solutions, in addition to potential new locations.
- Develop and update location strategies for new and existing markets, in conjunction with New Restaurant Growth and Existing Restaurants.
- Perform field evaluations, sales forecasts, and financial analyses of potential and existing Chick-fil-A location scenarios.
- Perform sales transfer studies leveraging internal customer data.
- Provide input and strategic guidance around the tools and models that could impact location-based strategies, in conjunction with analytics in Existing Restaurants.
- Provide in-depth analysis and recommendations for existing restaurant strategies (remodels, relocations, rebuilds) and potential cross-platform market solutions.
- Evaluate multi-scenario situations for existing and potential future deployment strategies, as needed.
- Communicate strategic insight and growth recommendations for Chick-fil-A markets and locations to end-users across the business, including Restaurant Development, Region Teams, and Operators.
- Create and perform other strategic analyses and innovative business solutions as requested by Restaurant Development Leadership, Chick-fil-A's Planning Teams, and Executive Committee.
- 3+ years in retail site selection using an analog forecasting database
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strategic thinker with an ownership mentality
- Prefer aptitude with GIS software and Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience with existing real estate assets (in addition to potential new locations)
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Business, Geography, or similar field of study
Back to top