Sr. Lead Advisor, Voice of Operator
Feedback provided by Owner / Operators plays a critical role in shaping how Chick-fil-A, Inc. supports and upholds its franchise agreement and maintains strong relationships with its Operator community. The Sr. Lead Advisor role represents the "Voice of Operator" by acting as the primary business leader responsible for its overall vision, strategy, and day-to-day execution. A successful Sr. Lead Advisor will leverage the Voice of Operator program to equip internal stakeholders across the Support Center with relevant, compelling, and actionable insights to inform and improve decision making. This individual will be the primary champion to advocate the needs, desires, and wishes of the Operator community to Chick-fil-A, Inc. leadership, enabled by strong communication skills and having a strong research background in qualitative and quantitative primary research.
- Owns forward-looking strategy and recommendations for Voice of Operator work across the organization (preferred channels, tools, as well as future integrations with Voice of Team Member and Voice of Business Consultant, etc.)
- Partners with Field Operations leadership to scope and prioritize Voice of Operator initiatives
- Plans and implements ongoing data gathering (via census, pulse, and roll-out surveys) and reporting activities (via text analytics, online reporting tools, etc.). Stays current with new and emerging data collections tools and techniques and continually refreshes the research process to be world class regarding appropriate methodologies, etc.
- Engages with Owner/Operators (via panels, feedback sessions, focus groups, etc.) to discuss and validate the interpretation of quantitative data.
- Creates executive level reports and communication documents in addition to specialized reports for key stakeholder groups within the Support Center
- Presents Operator Voice findings to department and executive-level audiences to provide a current view of how Operators perceive the helpfulness of the Support Center
- Collaborates with other departments across the organization to facilitate the use of Operator Voice frameworks and findings in their planning and decision making.
- Identifies, vets, and manages vendor relationships on an ongoing basis
- Provides support to Field Operations leadership on specific initiatives in addition to core Voice of Operator program work as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience leading research projects and managing research budgets
- Ability to facilitate between internal clients and external partners to articulate the best definition of the problem, and key metrics and information needs for enabling decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex data in a compelling and concise manner.
- MBA, Master of Marketing Research
- Experience in designing, executing, supervising qualitative and quantitative primary research on the supplier and/or client side
- Chick-fil-A restaurant work experience
- Experience with another restaurant chain working with franchisee relations
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Bachelor's degree in IO Psychology, Organization Effectiveness, Marketing Research or related degree
Meet Some of Chick-fil-A's Employees
Customer & Market Insights
Natalie focuses on understanding what consumers think about the brand, ensuring that the company's brand strategy and decision making process are informed by consumer perceptions and needs.
Back to top