Sr. Engineer, Infrastructure Services (Network)
Be the catalyst in our connection.
The Chick-fil-A Networking team is responsible for implementing and maintaining connectivity to Chick-fil-a Restaurants and corporate offices supporting critical business areas. In this role you will you will utilize your expertise to design, build, and maintain a complex LAN and WAN infrastructure. You will also influence and contribute to strategic planning efforts as we continuously improve the delivery of networking services supporting our rapidly growing business.
Please note - Because the work this role does is so significant to our business, some on call after hours work may be required in emergency situations.
- Implement and support LAN and WAN network infrastructure
- Partner with key network suppliers to develop and maintain services
- Provide thought leadership relating to future network design and development
- Communication across Chick-fil-A IT department
- Cultivate new and current vendor relationships
- Conduct technical trainings to internal resources
- Collect and evaluate new business requirements and translate into technical design
- Identify capacity and performance issues to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of networking infrastructure
- Create and maintain network documentation and reports as required
- Participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings
- Communicate with internal customers and be able to present solutions in a non-technical manner
- Excellent network troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to clearly interact with internal customers and Restaurant personnel.
- Ability to collect business requirements and work with suppliers and team members to build and implement.
- Minimum 3 Years relevant WAN/LAN experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Industry standard network certifications highly desired
- Configuration and troubleshoot Wireless Access Points (WAP) - Aerohive, but vendor specific knowledge not required
- Troubleshooting and resolving routing Loop issues
- Analyze and interpret output of networking support utilities and tools
- Experience with networking Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Implementation of Operational Changes & coordination with project team for project related Changes.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Routing protocols - EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Configuring/Troubleshooting LAN Switching - VLAN, VTP, STP, EtherChannel, CoS
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Qos Quality of service configuration
- Configuring/Troubleshooting WAN - broadband, cellular, other access and protocols
- Configuring/Troubleshooting TCP/IP protocol suite, Quality of Service
- Limited Configuring/Troubleshooting Application protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL etc.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Network Security - IPSec VPN
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Unified Threat Management devices
- Retail/Remote office networking experience is a plus
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Back to top