Sr. Content Developer
The Senior Content Developer works with a wide range of stakeholders including RT SMEs, Learning Partners, and Audience Experience leads to build effective and accurate learning content. They apply tested adult learning theories, while ensuring that the CFA content is clear, appealing, and applicable resulting in quality learning experiences. The Senior Content Developer serves as a key influencer and mentor to others on the team. They proactively stay current with learning trends, and share resources and learning with others on the team. As a Senior Content Developer, you will also be responsible for developing a comprehensive content strategy based on business objectives and various audiences' needs.
- Design, develop, and curate learning content within a wide range of modalities, including instructor-led training, job-aids, webinars, eLearning, and digital learning solutions.
- Collaborate with Learning Partners, Audience Experience, and subject matter experts on design of learning solutions.
- Collaborate with Resource Development and Content Quality teams to develop content appropriate for targeted audiences.
- Project manage the collation of content and media for facilitator guides, participant guides and materials, job aids, video, digital content, and other learning resources.
- Identify learning and performance objectives to meet the business and learner needs.
- Partner with the Measurement team to define evaluation strategies.
- Work closely with Learning Partner, Audience Experience, and Digital Learning teams to continue to expand and influence a menu of learning modalities and capabilities to meet learner needs.
- Maintain design standards and document version control to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of learning content.
- Remain current with learning trends and learning design theories.
- Support the management of external vendor relationships and operations
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, education, instructional design, or equivalent experience
- Advanced degree in adult education, instructional technology, or equivalent experience and certification(s) (e.g., Designing Learning certificate or CPLP)
- 5-8 years in instructional design
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience desiging learning within multiple modalities (e.g., ILT, eLearning, video, job aids, etc.)
- Ability to cultivate/build relationships and work collaboratively with internal partners and external vendors
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and quality-focused
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other related computer programs
- Experience with Adobe Creative products, including InDesign and other related programs
- Strong project management experience
- Experience engaging in design thinking practices
- Exerience with Agile project management and rapid design methodologies
- Experience with Adobe Creative products, including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools, such as Captivate, Storyline, and Lectora
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Preferred Level of Education
Human resources, Education, Instructional Design
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Back to top