Sr. Business Analyst, Food Safety & Quality Solutions
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will join the IT team responsible for supporting Chick-fil-A's internal Restaurant evaluation programs. In this role, you will serve as the technology liaison within the Field Operations department providing technical leadership and support of current and future Restaurant evaluation SaaS systems. This includes implementation of new features, integrations, and support of required data analytics needs.
- Provide overall IT leadership and support of existing Restaurant evaluation platforms
- Support the rollout of new systems and/or features along with providing post-implementation support to business users and Restaurants
- Learn and understand current Restaurant evaluation programs to anticipate new opportunities where technology could improve or innovate current evaluation processes.
- Partner with Field Ops stakeholders to enable reporting and dashboard capabilities in Tableau.
- Work directly with current and future SaaS vendors to ensure CFA IT standards around data security and system availability are maintained
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field of study
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who completes tasks without excessive supervision
- Basic understanding of SQL and how to query data
- Experience managing and/or working with SaaS based systems
- ServSafe Certified
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Technical Field of Study
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Back to top