Sr. Analyst, Restaurant Inventory
Supply Chain is hiring a Restaurant Inventory Analyst for our new Restaurant Replenishment function within our Inventory team. We are looking for some exceptional talent to help develop the tool and to implement the function. Our mission is to automate in-Restaurant ordering for team members. This will eliminate in-Restaurant complexity and drive efficiencies.
To succeed, you must insist on the highest standards for quality, adaptability, and performance. The systems we own are responsible for delivering the food and packaging needed by Operators to serve millions of customers every day. You will ensure that this tool is leveraged to forecast Restaurant product needs in a way that best meets our business goals. You will demonstrate strong leadership as you control your own destiny in Chick-fil-A's ownership oriented culture.
- Empathy for our Operator's experience
- Generate exception-based reports and research source data to determine validity and resolve errors
- Measure system performance using KPIs for regular reporting
- Work with Replenishment team and others in Supply Chain and cross functionally to continually improve the Replenishment system
- Go beyond established analytical thinking and problem-solving by applying creativity to unconventional concepts and out-of-the-box solutions
- Ability to quickly understand patterns within large quantity of data and to reference key characteristics using visualization techniques
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Supply Chain or related field
- Experience with SQL, Alteryx or similar data transformation tools
- Solid knowledge of statistical techniques is required
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply complex technical skills
Minimum Years of Experience
Back to top