- Atlanta, GA
The Warehouse Profiling Analyst is responsible for optimizing the slotting and storage layouts of Distribution Centers within the Chick-fil-A Supply network in order to maximize the labor efficiency of picking, storage, and retrieval activities. We are looking for someone that can analyze historical sales transaction data and can use the data to determine storage designs, workflow processes, physical layouts; labor and equipment requirements. This role requires an understanding of industry slotting/profiling principles and distribution activities (receiving, putaway, replenishment, picking, loading), as well as a working knowledge of different order picking methods, racking configurations, and equipment types. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can work collaboratively with the operations, inventory, and construction teams to determine and implement layout changes that best meet the business needs in a cost-effective, efficient manner. Candidate will be key to the successful launch of new Chick-fil-A Supply locations and ensuring that we've used the right data inputs in sizing the facilities and establishing racking layouts and picking methods.
About Chick-fil-A Supply
A wholly owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., Chick-fil-A Supply™ is a distribution service provider focused entirely on serving the unique needs of Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Due to steady, year-over-year sales and volume growth, combined with the complexity in our Restaurants, Chick-fil-A Supply supports current and future Restaurant needs through distribution innovation that extends the Chick-fil-A culture of care to those it serves, as well as those it employs.
This subsidiary is in the early stages of development and is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment focused on launching this new service to Restaurants across the nation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the operation, demand planning, and construction team.
- Develop initiatives to drive optimal profiling/ slotting strategies.
- Optimize storage and retrieval strategies using SKU velocity data.
- Drive standardization and automation when it comes to data collection and reporting.
- Partner with CFA-Supply leadership to identify opportunities and provide appropriate counsel.
- Drive effectiveness and efficiency by minimizing search, touch, and travel times to handle products.
- Deliver workflow balancing techniques, and provide recommendations on product tracking.
- Improve warehouse space utilization efforts and minimize product handling.
- Broad knowledge of systems, applications, and understanding of key business drivers in Distribution.
- Knowledgeable in equipment cost/benefit analysis.
- Keep abreast of the new trends and advancements in the distribution space.
- Extensive knowledge of warehouse/distribution center processes, layouts, systems, designs.
- Experience working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 WMS and TMS platforms.
- Experienced in slotting/profiling software.
- Strong knowledge of analytics platforms (Tableau, Power BI, Sisense, Looker etc.)
- CAD knowledge for space and layout planning.
- Experience in gathering profiling data such as: velocities, seasonal curves, Inbound frequency, and pick frequency.
- Strong Capabilities: Microsoft Office Suite (incl. Visio, Project, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- 5+ years relevant business experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and execute strategic projects/initiatives with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and drive execution across multiple priorities
- Excellent at establishing, building and maintaining functional working relationships within CFA Supply
- Demonstrated ability in effectively getting work done with others
- Demonstrated capacity to work well within team environments,
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative methods
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills including ability to develop and deliver executive level presentations
- Shape and sustain an effective, motivated team that delivers desired business results by providing vision and direction.
- Knowledge of building operations and equipment, maintenance, and facilities management preferably in food processing and distribution centers
- Knowledge of engineering principles, practices, and processes related to distribution facility layout/design, construction, and operations
- Knowledge of leading practices, industry benchmarks and trends
- Detailed knowledge and thorough understanding of inventory calculations and warehouse sizing
- Bachelor's degree in a Business and Engineering related fields.
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Back to top