Sales and Brand Growth Senior Consultant
The Sales and Brand Growth Senior Consultant role serves as an expert by providing customized sales and brand growth solutions to Operators at the individual and/or market-level. The ability to communicate well, both one-on-one and in group settings, will be a critical skill. The ability to achieve results through others is essential. The role requires a self-starter, who works well both independently and in team settings. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, with a high workload capacity and with a strong results orientation. Success in this role is determined by performance in four responsibility areas:
- Consulting service development and management
- Consulting effectiveness
- Team contribution
- Chick-fil-A Support Center influence and contribution
Consulting service development and management
- Responsible for developing and managing a specific sales and brand growth consulting service offering. Serves as thought leader and knowledge manager to ensure value is added to the business.
- Consults Operators (individual and/or markets) to meet client expectations and fuel sales and brand growth.
- Proven ability to develop new business and engagement opportunities for self and team. Must be able to transfer and share knowledge acquired through engagements across the enterprise and with impact in order to garner new business/personal development opportunities
- Contributes to team success by growing the business, positively impacting the team's brand, collaborating with one another and keeping team commitments.
Chick-fil-A Support Center influence and contribution
- Contributes to the Chick-fil-A Support Center effectiveness by serving as a liaison to cross-functional teams, providing "Operator voice" and collaborating cross-functionally to solve problems.
- Demonstrated track record of success and a strong academic background
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability across varied audiences
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data and analytics in developing strategic recommendations
- Strong project management skills and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage shifting priorities
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- At least six years previous marketing and/or consulting experience
- Technically proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- MBA or Masters degree
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Preferred Level of Education
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Back to top