QA Analyst, Chick-fil-A HELP Desk
The Corporate Services department at Chick-fil-A, Inc. provides support services to over 1,600 corporate users as well as over 2,200 quick-service restaurants. As part of the Corporate Services department, the Service Desk team is responsible providing support to our Chick-fil-A Franchisees. They support the point of sale software and hardware, restaurant wifi, the financial software, labor scheduling application, mobile ordering, the kitchen production system, and many other technologies used by our franchisees.
The primary responsibility of the Quality Assurance Analyst is to make sure analysts adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures and Competencies established by our Service Desk Director for employee performance in handling Service Desk contacts. Duties include identifying opportunities of Analyst I's and Analyst II's by performing Complete Ticket Evaluations, Live Call Monitoring Sessions, and Side by Side Sessions with all analysts that handle customer contacts.
- Collaborate and works with the Operations and Training Teams to develop ticket creation process that has standardized the way in which the Service Desk create, troubleshoot and resolve tickets.
- Perform random QA audits, performance evaluations as needed to ensure SLAs are met.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking state of the art practices.
- Daily monitoring of analyst: identifying those in need of additional training, providing real time feedback, as needed.
- Weekly and Monthly reports, tracking QA Completed ticket evaluations, call Monitoring and side by side.
- Monthly QA reports contributing to the analyst scorecard reporting.
- Effective communicator who is willing and capable to provide direction to analysts.
- Consistently meets deadlines established by the QA Lead and the Service Desk Leadership team.
- Daily QA reporting; incorrect or missing product categorizations, Missing resolutions and tracking of QA Daily evaluations and audits.
- Works closely and communicates effectively with the Service Desk Manager and Leads. Understands the job functions of analysts and routinely shares ideas and perspectives which help improve overall team performance
- Meets the established SLAs
- Completed Ticket Evaluations
- Live Call Monitoring Sessions
- Side by Side Sessions
- Willing to take on new responsibilities to meet changing business demands
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a service desk environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Mentoring and coaching expertise
- ITIL Foundation certification (v3 or higher) preferred.
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Back to top