Product Owner, Warehouse Management System
- Atlanta, GA
The Enterprise Systems Sr. Project Lead - WMS is the System Owner of the Warehouse Management System (WMS) with responsibility for data flows, integrations, configuration and support for both Chick-fil-A Supply and Bay Center Foods. This person is responsible for understanding the business needs and working with Business Owners and IT to define technical requirements to support those needs. Additionally, this role will be responsible for supporting warehousing systems for the upstream food production business.
As wholly owned subsidiaries of Chick-fil-A, Inc., Chick-fil-A Supply and Bay Center Foods are food production and distribution services networks focused entirely on serving the unique needs and growing volume of Chick-fil-A restaurants.
The Chick-fil-A Supply and Bay Center Foods service networks are comprised of three components:
- Distribution Center - State-of-the-art warehouses that house supply for Chick-fil-A restaurants
- Production Distribution Center - Offsite facilities that prepare select ingredients and menu items for Chick-fil-A restaurants
- Transportation - Growing fleet of delivery vehicles that supply Chick-fil-A restaurants
· Develop ongoing Roadmap of System Enhancements/Improvements that align to the Business Needs and requirements.
· Benchmark business process capabilities and integrations across all Entities to develop Standard solutions that will deliver scale, agility and value to the Business Stakeholders.
· Strong understanding of Master Data Management in order to enable Standards across all Entities and System Platforms.
· Lead and execute the development of new and existing configurations as well as supporting documentation that enables Change Management and End User Training.
· Lead and own the Business Relationship with Software Vendors that delivers excellent Customer Service and responsiveness to the Business.
· Provide 2 nd Level Operational Support for all Entities for each Platform that includes advanced troubleshooting techniques and tools to minimize Business impacts.
· Develop the Long-Term 3 rd Level Support Model by Platform as well as Sourcing Model that will deliver excellent Customer Service and value to the Business.
· Provide End-to-End solution and process expertise to business stakeholders in order to identify new IT-enabled solutions. Evaluate packaged solution options against IT roadmap, key requirements, and various constraints.
· Develop business case documentation along with financial justification and ROI for all initiatives. Partner with IT leadership to establish project approach and timeline.
· Lead and execute the documenting of the current-state and future-state business process requirements including data flows, configurations and reporting needs.
· Lead and execute Testing Phases for Implementations to ensure systems address business stakeholder needs from users' point of view.
· Manage simultaneous projects across multiple Entities to coordinate all aspects of implementation and delivery of tasks necessary for successful project execution.
· Lead and coordinate all software version upgrades with Business Stakeholders and Software Vendors to ensure successful migrations and minimal business interruptions.
o Strong Operational experience with Enterprise Platforms such as Warehouse Management systems including Labor Management and Robotics.
o Deep understanding of chain of custody for critical value streams such as Lifecycle Management, Waving/Picking, and Shipment Processes.
o Deep understanding of data relationships to enable System-to-System performance.
o Working knowledge of Innovation Lifecycle in Manufacturing and Distribution Center facilities.
o Strong experience in a Start-up or new Business Development environment.
o Work closely with distribution centers, food production centers and business partners to ensure optimal alignment.
o Possess intimate knowledge of who the customers are and the ability to put others above himself/herself.
o Demonstrate the ability to value both relationships and results.
- · Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, related field or relevant experience.
· 8+ years of experience in an IT Business Analyst or related role.
· 8+ years of experience with Enterprise Supply Chain Technology including Warehouse Management Systems.
· Excellent business communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects involving multiple Entities, Departments, and External Consulting Teams.
· Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
· Deep understanding of data requirements and flows.
- · BlueYonder Cloud Warehouse system experience.
· Cloud based Enterprise System experience.
· 10+ years of experience with BlueYonder Warehouse Management System configuration and support.
· Demonstrated experience of Advanced Supply Chain tools within BlueYonder Systems such as Labor Management.
· Experience driving integrations between SaaS based enterprise systems and third-party stakeholders.
· Experience with Master Data Management across enterprise systems.
· Business process management experience.
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Preferred Level of Education
Back to top