Lead Business Analyst, Payments
- Atlanta, GA
The Payments Product Lead Business Analyst on the Customer Technology Solutions team in DTT will serve as the owner of payments processing software developed by Chick-fil-A. These solutions sit at the intersection of ordering and fulfillment. They must be efficient, flexible, and robust. Business continuity, security, and cost must be considered as you build omnichannel payments experiences that will be used by Chick-fil-A Customers nationwide.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within DTT, Treasury, Marketing, and Operations as you take responsibility of this multifaceted product. In addition, you will work with various payment acquirers/processors, card networks, issuers, wallet providers, and hardware manufacturers as you build out Chick-fil-A's next generation payment experiences.
- Serves as the final authority representing the customer's interests in sprint backlog prioritization and requirements discussions, setting all priorities for the team in alignment with the business stakeholder roadmap(s).
- Works to maximize the business value delivered by the team in each development sprint.
- Ensures that the product delivers and maintains a high degree of uptime, security, and quality.
- Ensures that user stories, themes, and epics are written, refined, and clearly define a universal definition of done.
- Facilitates and oversees the immediate needs of the development team as they arise by being fully available to the team.
- Facilitates estimation sessions, backlog grooming efforts, and sprint reviews.
- Coordinates user acceptance testing and all necessary external validation efforts.
- Accepts stories after they are deemed complete by the development team.
- Represents the team and their efforts to others within the organization.
- Ensures cross-team and release requirements and dependencies are shared appropriately.
- Develops and maintains strong and productive relationships with all IT and business stakeholders.
- Attends all team retrospectives and assists with driving continuous improvement across the team.
- Manages all budget requirements of the Agile team.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Full understanding of separation of duties between Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Team roles in Scrum.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent personal and relational intelligence
- Demonstration of leadership and strong collaboration at all levels
- Ability to quickly learn and comprehend technical systems
- Self-starter who completes responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Team player who is committed to both the team and the product
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to collaborate and make decisions in the gray
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Ability to effectively manage vendors
- Experience with payment processing
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner
- Knowledge and/or experience with other Agile development approaches and techniques.
- Experience in driving teams and management to decisions
- Experience with technical systems, data structures and languages
- Experience with UX/UI design
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Technical Field of Study
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Back to top