Lead Analyst, Forecast Product Owner
The Lead Analyst( Forecast Product Owner ) is a member of the Operator Technology Solutions team within the Information Technology department. They will serve as the IT Product Owner for the Forecast Engine and act as the liaison between the Enterprise Analytics organization, various teams in IT, and other areas of the business interested in leveraging a forecast. This person will be responsible for partnering with Enterprise Analytics to define and execute the product strategy, understand and document functional use cases, define the problems to be solved, research in-field scenarios, and coordinate work with an engineering team to continually build out and improve the capabilities of the forecast engine. This role will require significant interaction with multiple sub-teams in IT and across the business, as well as some external business partners.
- Assume the IT product owner role for the forecast engine, including day-to-day management of the design, develop ment , test ing , release, and continuous improvement processes.
- Align the product strategy with the business strategy and priorities.
- A pply comprehensive knowledge of machine learning and forecasting models and concepts to address challenges in multiple areas of the business.
- Lead efforts with Enterprise Analytics leadership to establish, own, and execute a product strategy for the forecast engine , including the creation of the product roadmap.
- Seek out opportunities t o leverage forecasts in new areas of the business to solve problems in new ways.
- Partner with other IT teams to improve the performance and outputs of the forecast engine.
- Communicate with internal customers and be able to present information in a non-technical manner.
- Serve as a subject matter expert within IT for forecasts and forecast modeling techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem - solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter w ith a proven track-record of leading independently and operating with significant latitude
- Experience with time-series forecast models including ARIMA
- Familiarity with machine learning networks including LSTM
- Experience leveraging Amazon Web Services technologies
- Experience with technology product ownership
- 1 year working knowledge of AWS
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Math, Technical field of study, or related field
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Back to top