Lead Analyst, Chick-fil-A HELP
The Chick-fil-A HELP area is the on-demand resource between Restaurants and the Support Center. We answer questions and solve problems on IT, Facilities & Equipment, Marketing, Supply Chain, Payroll, Treasury and Training content. For these departments, we provide reports and feedback to help them improve Restaurant support in the future.
Our mission is to make it easy for Operators and Staff to get answers, solve problems and identify opportunities. We measure ourselves in speed, accuracy and experience. We connect with Operators and Team Members approximately 1,000 times per day about 70% of our contacts are with Team Members.
The Initiatives and Insights team, which is a group within the Chick-fil-A HELP area, was established to equip Chick-fil-A HELP and Business Partners with the tools and insights needed to manage the impact of change on the Restaurants. The Lead Analyst HELP role will be responsible for delivering insights that advance the mission and purpose of the Chick-fil-A HELP department, primarily through performing analyses, and providing recommendations that increase our productivity, efficiencies and effectiveness as a group in order to fulfill our mission.
The role of the Lead Analyst at HELP includes:
- Support Chick-fil-A's HELP Analytics roadmap and initiatives.
- Conduct the planning, organization, and execution of various types of analyses.
- Apply knowledge of analytical and statistical principles to develop timely analyses and reports that include dashboards and written interpretations of findings.
- Create and maintain metrics, governance and user reports, and other documentation as appropriate to enable insights to various stakeholders.
- Access, explore, adjust and analyze relevant HELP and Restaurant data from multiple sources and systems.
The Lead Analyst will:
- Provide analytical support to the implementation of the HELP Analytics roadmap.
- Manage maintenance and accuracy of existing HELP data for analysis, reporting, and distribution.
- Build data queries, scorecards, reports and dashboards (e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Tableau) to answer key business questions and equip stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to develop standard reporting of data needed for strategic, tactical and operational insights.
- Work in partnership with other analysts to build models for forecasting key HELP indicators.
- Coordinate the compilation, data aggregation, and updating of HELP metrics as necessary.
- Proactively deliver analyses to support the executive team in its evaluation of performance and opportunities for delivering on the HELP mission, strategic vision and goals.
- Design, develop and lead analyses as appropriate in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Leverage insights from analysis and data modeling to recommend changes in strategy and processes.
- Develop presentations and communicate insights to key stakeholders that own and execute strategies related to HELP or stakeholder projects that impact Restaurant support.
- Strategically collaborate with business partners, technology teams, and other specialized teams as necessary to identify opportunities for improvements and maximization of our support.
- Ability to balance and execute multiple complex assignments at once.
- Ability to lead/direct larger projects independently.
- Collaborate and act as liaison to other departments within and outside of HELP.
- Ability to lead quick, high value team meetings.
- Ability to identify and manage key issues and risk for the project.
- Partner with enterprise wide analysts to support growth and learning across multiple disciplines.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience with:
- Accessing/analyzing data
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to apply the right analytical method to the business problem
- Attentive to details, but with the ability to understand the big picture
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations that may require an immediate decision and/or limited information
- Understand fundamentals of data quality
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of experience or Master's degree with 3 years of experience (Preferred Degrees: Business, Finance, Math, Statistics, Engineering or other quantitative/technical fields)
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx or other data visualization / data processing tools
- Proficient in SQL
- Successfully passing any technical evaluation within interview process
- Willing to travel up to 5%
- Experience with Service Now Performance Analytics
- Experience with data analysis and metrics for operational performance within a help desk environment
- Proficient in workforce management forecasting a plus
- Experience with help desk capacity modeling or simulations
- Experience with AWS
- 7+ years of relevant experience
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Preferred Level of Education
Preferred: Master's Degree with a Business Analytics focus or Analytics Certifications
Back to top