IT Analyst II, Chick-fil-A HELP
Do you love to solve complex technical problems and coach others? We are looking for experienced IT analysts that are passionate about helping others, troubleshooting restaurant technology, and providing great customer service. In the IT Analyst II role, you will be working with a hard-working team of customer-focused colleagues that are always looking for new ways to serve, get answers, and solve problems in a timely manner. This team works hard to serve Operators, team members, and each other.
As part of the Corporate Services department, the Service Desk team is responsible for providing support to our Chick-fil-A Franchisees. They support the point of sale software and hardware, restaurant wifi, the financial software, labor scheduling application, mobile ordering, the kitchen production system, and many other technologies used by our franchisees. We have mid-day and late shifts (start times ranging from 3:30 p.m. through 5:30 p.m.) available that support our 24x6 operations.
As part of the Corporate Services department, the Service Desk team is responsible providing support to our Chick-fil-A Franchisees. They support the point of sale software and hardware, restaurant wifi, the financial software, labor scheduling application, mobile ordering, the kitchen production system, and many other technologies used by our franchisees.
- Receive transferred calls and assigned incidents from Analyst I's.
- Receive phone calls directly from the user community as directed by the leadership team to assist Analyst Is during high call volumes.
- Escalate problem tickets to the appropriate 3 rd Level support team for incidents that are not resolved, following all support processes and procedures.
- Support commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
- Must be able to identify and communicate noticeable trends of installation, hardware, and software issues with new Units or retrofit Units.
- Troubleshoot recurring problems to find permanent solutions.
- Follow standard operating procedures; accurately log all Help Desk contacts using the incident management tracking software.
- Support CFA POS hardware; including registers, bump bars, KPS', kiwis, receipt printers, and connectivity hardware.
- Order replacement hardware when appropriate.
- Support CFA software; including ServicePoint, credit, and EP, etc.
- Support CFA back office hardware; including Connectivity hardware, the CFA PC, POS Server, Buffalo, and the MICR printer.
- Must have the aptitude to troubleshoot balancing issues, day close issues, inventory issues, etc.
- Must be able to work quickly under extreme time constraints.
- Author and submit new knowledgebase articles where appropriate.
- Assist in special projects and perform additional assignments as directed by the Lead and Service Desk Manager.
- Participate in the on-call rotation duties.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Responsible for setting up and handling customer callbacks.
- Develop and maintain their knowledge by attending regular meetings and training activities.
- Recommend process and procedure enhancements where appropriate.
- Responsible for understanding and following all support processes and procedures.
- Prior work in experience in technical support. Preferably experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Previous experience handling escalated issues.
- Analyst must be able to type at least 40 wpm
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of personnel and management
- Ability to take direction
- Genuine desire and spirit to assist others
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in school.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual skills, a plus
Minimum Years of Experience
Back to top