We partner with entrepreneurs to run their own Chick-fil-A franchises. These Franchisees are our clients and the Financial Consulting team supports Franchisees with consulting services. In this role, you will consult directly with 150 individual restaurant owners as part of a larger team that includes consultants from other functional areas. The position is based at the Chick-fil-A home office in Atlanta, Georgia, and involves 8-9 days of travel over the course of a month.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to:
- Consult with restaurant Owner/Operators to help them meet their financial goals, including implementation of financial systems.
- Exhibit strong restaurant knowledge and comfort in the restaurant environment.
- Coach, appropriately challenge and encourage individual Operators and Operator Teams in Financial Return.
- Analyze data, provide insights, and develop strategy for the consulting team to improve regional performance
- Contribute in team initiatives to improve team performance.
- Engage and lead departmental and interdepartmental projects.
- Develop and implement annual professional development plans.
How we do it:
As a Financial Consultant, you will have the opportunity to implement and continually elevate Chick-fil-A's personable consulting service. In our approach to consulting:
- We seek to understand each Franchisee's unique background and financial goals within the restaurant.
- We roll up our sleeves and take a hands-on approach to analyze restaurant activity and trends.
- We believe in great conversations and the power of a handshake with our clients. We will regularly travel to meet with restaurant owners.
- We translate complex data into understandable and actionable strategies.
- We partner to influence results and anticipate future needs.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; or MBA or related work experience
- Strong academic background and desire for ongoing personal development.
- 3 years of related work experience
- Analytical and Skill Experience:
- Ability to interpret data and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Consulting Experience:
- Proven track record of leadership and ability to coach and influence others
- Strong personal initiative with limited need for close supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple, sometimes competing, priorities.
- Consulting experience with small business owners.
- Track record of success with an ability to yield results through others.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Refined interpersonal skills; highly relational with a natural bias towards results.
- Strong follow-through and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Strong project management skills.
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Accounting or Finance related degree
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Back to top