We partner with entrepreneurs to run their own Chick-fil-A franchises. These Franchisees are our clients and the Financial Consulting team supports Franchisees with consulting services. In this role, you will consult directly with 150 individual restaurant owners as part of a larger team that includes consultants from other functional areas. The position is based at the Chick-fil-A home office in Atlanta, Georgia, and involves 8-9 days of travel over the course of a month.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to:
- Consult with restaurant Owner/Operators to help them meet their financial goals, including implementation of financial systems.
- Exhibit strong restaurant knowledge and comfort in the restaurant environment.
- Coach, appropriately challenge and encourage individual Operators and Operator Teams in Financial Return.
- Analyze data, provide insights, and develop strategy for the consulting team to improve regional performance
- Contribute in team initiatives to improve team performance.
- Engage and lead departmental and interdepartmental projects.
- Develop and implement annual professional development plans.
How we do it:
As a Financial Consultant, you will have the opportunity to implement and continually elevate Chick-fil-A's personable consulting service. In our approach to consulting:
- We seek to understand each Franchisee's unique background and financial goals within the restaurant.
- We roll up our sleeves and take a hands-on approach to analyze restaurant activity and trends.
- We believe in great conversations and the power of a handshake with our clients. We will regularly travel to meet with restaurant owners.
- We translate complex data into understandable and actionable strategies.
- We partner to influence results and anticipate future needs.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; or MBA or related work experience
- Strong academic background and desire for ongoing personal development.
- 3 years of related work experience
- Analytical and Skill Experience:
- Ability to interpret data and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Consulting Experience:
- Proven track record of leadership and ability to coach and influence others
- Strong personal initiative with limited need for close supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple, sometimes competing, priorities.
- Consulting experience with small business owners.
- Track record of success with an ability to yield results through others.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Refined interpersonal skills; highly relational with a natural bias towards results.
- Strong follow-through and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Strong project management skills.
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Accounting or Finance related degree
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Meet Some of Chick-fil-A's Employees
Customer & Market Insights
Natalie focuses on understanding what consumers think about the brand, ensuring that the company's brand strategy and decision making process are informed by consumer perceptions and needs.
Back to top