Enterprise Systems Senior Business Analyst – Manufacturing
- Atlanta, GA
The Enterprise Systems Manufacturing Business Analyst is responsible for the data flows, integrations and configuration of the Chick-fil-A Supply Manufacturing and Production Systems. This person is responsible for understanding business needs and working with business owners and IT to define technical requirements to support those needs. This role will be responsible for supporting the upstream food production businesses.
About Chick-fil-A Supply
A wholly owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., Chick-fil-A Supply™ is a distribution service provider focused entirely on serving the unique needs of Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Due to steady, year-over-year sales and volume growth, combined with the complexity in our Restaurants, Chick-fil-A Supply supports current and future Restaurant needs through distribution innovation that extends the Chick-fil-A culture of care to those it serves, as well as those it employs.
This subsidiary is in the early stages of development and is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment focused on launching this new service to Restaurants across the nation.
· Understand business needs and engage with IT to translate needs to technical requirements.
· Benchmark business process capabilities and cross-process integration.
· Master data setup and software configuration in key enterprise systems.
· Support documentation and management of proposed, new, and existing configurations and integrations.
· Support vendor management as needed.
· Provide Operational Support for Manufacturing Systems.
· Provide Oracle Manufacturing functional expertise when partnering with business teams to help identify opportunities for improvement.
· Provide end to end solution and process expertise when connecting IT and business stakeholders and identifying new IT-enabled solutions. Evaluate packaged solution options against IT roadmap, key requirements, and various constraints.
· Develop business case documentation along with financial justification and ROI for all initiatives. Partner with IT leadership to establish project approach and timeline.
· Demonstrate skill when documenting current-state and future-state business process and data flows.
· Provide leadership during user acceptance testing and ensure that systems address business needs from users' point of view.
· Manage multiple projects to coordinate all aspects of implementation and delivery of tasks necessary for successful project execution.
· Evaluate timing of software version upgrades and facilitate migrations.
o Strong operational experience with enterprise platforms such as ERP, WMS, and TMS
o Deep understanding of chain of custody for critical value streams such as lifecycle management, order to cash, and procure to pay
o Deep understanding of data relationships to enable downstream performance
o Working knowledge of innovations in manufacturing and distribution center facilities
o Exposure to start-up or new business development environments
o Work closely with distribution centers, food production centers and business partners to ensure optimal alignment
o Possess intimate knowledge of who the customers are and the ability to put others above himself/herself
o Demonstrate the ability to value both relationships and results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in an IT Business Analyst or related role.
- Experience with Enterprise Manufacturing Technology
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects involving several departments and external consulting teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of data requirements and flows
- Oracle Cloud ERP system experience
- Cloud based system experience
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle Manufacturing (INV, BOM, WIP, Cost, PO) modules.
- 3+ years of experience with Manufacturing Execution System (MES) configuration and support.
- Demonstrated experience of Advanced Manufacturing and Supply Chain tools within Oracle.
- Experience driving integrations between SAAS based enterprise systems and third-party stakeholders
- Experience with Master Data Management across enterprise systems
- Business process management experience
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Preferred Level of Education
Back to top