Digital User Experience Lead Analyst
As part of the Customer & Market Insights team at Chick-fil-A, it is our role to capitalize the Customer and provide meaningful insights that fuel innovation around service, product development, messaging and experience. The role of the Digital Experience Analyst will be integral in identifying opportunities and pain points for our Customers in their digital experience with Chick-fil-A. We are looking for an individual with a passion for digital user experience data, providing leadership on the best practices on the application of it to improve the Customer experience.
- Create a baseline understanding of the digital user experience performance and build a process to streamline measurement
- Benchmark marketing metrics against relevant standards and competitors
- Develop scenarios and success criteria for user experience testing
- Lead qualitative and quantitative User Experience research to optimize user experience and inform design. Lead UAT testing as needed for new features and functionality.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and maintain data quality (e.g., Customer Digital Experience and IT).
- Use data mining and other analytical techniques to identify and suggest optimization opportunities for the digital user experience to inform the roadmap of innovation and improvement
- Leverage UX qualitative research to look for optimization opportunities
- Identify and explore relevant third-party data sources to enhance understanding of the Customer digital experience.
- Develop and refine techniques used to measure digital engagement, conversion, and trends for marketing efforts, including campaigns and ongoing programs.
- Evaluate the multi-channel impact of marketing activities on the digital experience platforms related to engagement, sales, and ROI.
- Manage planned and ad hoc analyses requests
- Ensure timely delivery of reporting and insights, and build user-friendly answers to basic marketing questions
- 3.2 GPA minimum
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, MIS, Marketing Research, Decision Sciences, Engineering, Business Analytics, Computer Science or other similar fields
- 2-4 years of experience with marketing data
- Experience partnering well with cross-functional teams, being highly collaborative with the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong skills in hypothesis generation, data identification, statistics and testing principles
- Ability to turn insights into business use cases for innovation
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms, tag management systems and content management systems, common website analytics platforms, mobile site, and mobile app analytics platforms
- Familiarity with survey research techniques and VOC tools (e.g., Qualtrics)
- Familiarity with common UX tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to do analytic modeling using methods such as basic statistics, software-assisted segmentation, and linear regression
- Ability to aggregate, standardize, interpret and model data, and to work independently within a data warehouse or decentralized environment
- A keen eye for detail and for the thoughtful investigation of data prior to relying on it for analysis or modeling
- Ability to be a quick and versatile learner
- Ability to maintain focus on the business context and key decisions to be made
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, tables and functions)
- Familiarity with database queries and programming languages (e.g., SQL, Python and R)
- Basic knowledge of common statistical analysis methods (e.g., propensity, classification, text mining and sentiment analysis) and tools (e.g., SAS and SPSS)
- Familiarity with visualization methods and dashboard tools (e.g., Tableau)
- 4-8 years of professional experience with marketing data
- MBA or Masters' degree in a quantitative field, like Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing Research, or other similar fields.
- Experience with vendor management
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Preferred Level of Education
Mathematics, Statistics, MIS, Marketing Research, Decision Sciences, Engineering, Business Analytics, Computer Science or other similar fields
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Back to top