Customer Listening Program Leader
This role is part of the Customer & Market Insights team and serves as the business owner for the customer experience monitor program. The role is responsible for stewarding the program to optimize value to the business.
- Oversee and maintain the overall customer experience monitor program, including quality assurance of survey, incentive, dashboards, reporting and data storage.
- Define scope, constraints and deliverables for analytics requests in partnership with the business sponsors for multiple, concurrent projects.
- Evaluate and recommend supporting analytics and scorecards to measure outcomes of strategic customer experience initiatives.
- Gather and analyze data from multiple sources to identify customer experience trends and issues.
- Pro-actively communicate trends and supporting analytics to leadership and business owners.
- Educate/influence business owners to improve understanding/reliance on customer data and integrated analytics in making decisions.
- Develop strategic presentations and communicate them at all levels of the organization.
- Steward business dashboards and management scorecards to reflect key metrics from program.
- Manage vendor relationship including contract negotiations, prioritization of work, etc.
- Serve as liaison between vendor partner and other internal departments
- Project manage innovation initiatives focused on improving program
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Analysis
- Proven results in using data analytics/research and identifying insights
- Previous experience managing a VOC program
- Ability to work on multiple projects within the constraints of deadlines while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and other business software
- Project management skills and experience working on several complex projects concurrently
- Solid analytics skills, ability to read and interpret data from multiple sources and deliver actionable recommendations
- Ability to take initiative, commit, and prioritize work duties and task under time pressures
- Ability to develop relationships and engage in business dialogue with internal clients to understand and address their needs
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Preferred Level of Education
Business, Economics, Finance, Analysis
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Meet Some of Chick-fil-A's Employees
Customer & Market Insights
Natalie focuses on understanding what consumers think about the brand, ensuring that the company's brand strategy and decision making process are informed by consumer perceptions and needs.
Back to top