Coordinator - Workforce, Chick-fil-A HELP
Do you have Workforce Management experience? The Workforce Coordinator at the Chick-fil-A HELP Desk is responsible for analyzing agent historical performance, generating forecasts, creating schedules, and managing schedule changes. Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, attendance and scheduling functions, as well as preparation of payroll for shifts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
- Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate with Fulfillment Operations Department Management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- 2-5 Years experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 50 employees.
- Bachelor degree preferred, or 3 plus years relevant work experience.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written or oral communication skills
- Servant spirit with a strong sense of stewardship
- Attention to detail
- Good documentation skills
- Self-motivated, works well under pressure and able to multi-task
- Previous Chick-fil-A restaurant experience
- Bilingual a plus
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Back to top