Accountant II, Treasury
The Chick-fil-A Treasury Department is made up of several teams that manage cash operations and provide accurate and timely information around overall funds management to Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator and internal business stakeholders. The core teams that comprise the Treasury Department are as follows: Corporate and Restaurant Cash Management, Treasury Accounting, Benefits and Payroll Services, and Payables.
Opportunities within the Financial Services Department:
- Contribute to Chick-fil-A through challenging and meaningful work
- Develop personally and professionally in a learning-centered culture
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator and accounting colleagues
- Collaborate in a team-oriented environment
- Receive coaching, mentoring, and development experiences
As a Treasury Accountant, you will provide value-add accounting expertise to approximately 200 Chick-fil-A Franchised Restaurants.
You will contribute in the following areas:
- Lead analysis and reconciliation of Franchisee level cash activity and procedures including credit, gift card, and disbursement transactions.
- Develop customized Treasury accounting solutions for Franchisee funds activity
- Reconcile Restaurant and Corporate general ledger accounts
- Assist in resolving issues and accurately answering Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator inquiries
- Proactively identify cash and credit risks and report potential issues that may impact financial results
- Serve on cross-functional teams and receive organization-wide exposure
- Builds strong relationships with others and values the opinions and strengths of teammates
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities, continually prioritizing what's most important
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Self-driven, exhibiting a personal drive for excellence, eagerness to learn, and requires minimal supervision
- Knowledge and understanding of Chick-fil-A's standard suite of work solutions (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must pass Chick-fil-A accounting test
- Respond to occasional inquiries after core business hours
- Desire to understand the various aspects of restaurant level operations
- Travel: up to 5%
- 2+ years of accounting experience
By applying for this position, candidates may be considered for similar roles such as the following opportunities: Fixed Asset Accountant, Treasury Accountant, Lease Accountant, and Restaurant Financial Reporting Accountant. Available opportunities are listed on our career site.
Candidates will be placed based on their skills, interests, as well as the business needs of Chick-fil-A, Inc. If a candidate progresses to the interview phase, position preferences can be discussed during that time. Since we will consider you for each available opportunity, you only need to apply for one role.
Required Level of Education
Accounting, Finance, or related field
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Meet Some of Chick-fil-A's Employees
Customer & Market Insights
Natalie focuses on understanding what consumers think about the brand, ensuring that the company's brand strategy and decision making process are informed by consumer perceptions and needs.
Back to top