2019 Financial Digital Education Summer Intern
At Chick-fil-A we partner with entrepreneurs to run their own Chick-fil-A franchises. These Franchisees are our clients and we provide them a variety of accounting and financial services. The Financial Education team equips Operators and Staff with financial content and training to improve restaurant profitability. Channels used to deliver financial content include classroom training, electronic learning through digital platforms, and in field support. Developmental support is provided to the Financial Services department through formal onboarding, dedicated innovation days, classes, facilitation of department meetings, and other activities.
As a Financial Digital Education Intern you will contribute by serving in the following areas:
- Review effectiveness of current digital channels of delivering financial content
- Research new digital channels for content delivery
- If possible, test new channels in Restaurants
- Recommend what channels should be developed
- Assist with internal website enhancements
- GPA: 3.2
- Junior level or higher undergraduate returning to school Fall 2019. Candidate must be majoring in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related major.
- Strong academic background and desire for ongoing personal development
- Coursework related to digital communications such as web or app development
- Analytical and Skill Experience
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time management experience managing multiple deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal relational skills and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams and independently
- Exhibited personal initiative with limited need for close supervision.
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Any coursework related to finance or accounting
Required Level of Education
MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related major
Minimum GPA (4.0 Scale)
Meet Some of Chick-fil-A's Employees
Customer & Market Insights
Natalie focuses on understanding what consumers think about the brand, ensuring that the company's brand strategy and decision making process are informed by consumer perceptions and needs.
Back to top