Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will execute the organization’s talent acquisition strategy and efforts. This position will source and recruit for all full-time, part-time and seasonal job openings in the Cubs organization and assist in a similar function for other Rickett’s family businesses.
- Drive the full life-cycle recruiting process for all Associate positions at the Cubs and other supported entities:
- Review, draft and ensure approval of all job descriptions
- Complete a job launch with each hiring manager for all new positions
- Post jobs to Cubs ATS and desired job boards
- Screen resumes and applicants per hiring manager guidelines
- Present candidates for review, and conduct phone screens per hiring manager request
- Complete a debrief event
- Drive offer and negotiation process with hiring managers and assist in onboarding new associates.
- Assist with the coordination and logistics of on-site interviews, including large-scale hiring fairs and events.
- Participate in the interviewing and evaluation of candidates.
- Recommend candidates for screening, interviews and hiring to hiring managers and organizational leaders.
- Advise hiring managers on staffing and talent decisions.
- Design process to ensure fairness, uniformity, compliance with law and organizational expectations.
- Process background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
- Drive new hire digital onboarding and execute and continually update the onboarding process to streamline, standardize and improve new associate experiences.
- Process unsolicited resume and employment inquiries.
- Process responses for candidates not selected to reflect positively on the organization.
- Coordinate with new staff for new hire employee training.
- Manage administrative work related to job responsibilities, including filing, background checks, legally-required documentation, organization and paperwork.
- Provide hands-on and on-demand staffing support to key client groups.
- Associate degree in human resources, business or a related function; or three years of equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in a high volume staffing environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Demonstrated communication, prioritization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Undergraduate degree in human resources, business or a related function.
- Five or more years of staffing experience.
- Prior HR Staffing experience with a variety of position types including professional, leadership, skilled labor and unskilled labor.
The Chicago Cubs are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Cubs are a professional baseball team and one of two remaining charter members of Major League Baseball’s National League. Cubs fans can watch the action live at Chicago’s historic Wrigley Field or at away games across the country. Fans can get the latest news on players and events at the yearly Cubs Convention or by reading Vine Line—the official Cubs magazine.
Back to top