Part-Time - Logistics Staff, Hourly Staff (Multiple Shifts)
The Logistics Staff, Hourly position is plays a vital role in delivering best-in-class operating experiences to internal and external stakeholders of Cubs operations. The role includes the receiving of inbound deliveries, movement of goods to storage locations, coordination of inventory levels and delivery of goods to final end users.
- Responsible for the receipt, movement, placement and delivery of product into Wrigley Field campus.
- Perform product movements in a safe and secure method, following the policies and procedures laid out by the department
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing product is scanned and signed-off by end user and key stakeholders
- Perform inventory counts and properly log/communicate results
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Adhere to company safety policies
- Utilize proper equipment to perform work duties and to promote efficient operations
- Handle hazardous materials in the proper manner, if necessary
- Participate as needed in special department projects
- Deliver high-end customer support to both internal and external customers
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: bend, squat, kneel, twist, climb flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground, walk/run up and down ramps, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis and lift up to 50lbs on an occasional basis.
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work nontraditional hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Experience driving and operating a fork lift, pallet jack and other equipment
- General equipment repair and maintenance knowledge.
- A passion for The Cubs and its unique history.
- Ability to thrive in a team setting and work under stress.
The Chicago Cubs are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Cubs are a professional baseball team and one of two remaining charter members of Major League Baseball’s National League. Cubs fans can watch the action live at Chicago’s historic Wrigley Field or at away games across the country. Fans can get the latest news on players and events at the yearly Cubs Convention or by reading Vine Line—the official Cubs magazine.
Back to top