Guest Services Ambassador
The Guest Services Ambassador plays a vital role in delivering a best-in-class fan experience to guests of Wrigley Field. The ideal candidate will be energetic, engaging, passionate, personable, and welcoming. Through the lens of service, this position will be focused on the guest experience and creating best-in-class customer service for our loyal fans at our ballpark entrances.
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to all guests of the ballpark.
- Assist guests by scanning and checking tickets, greeting and locating seats, and answering questions about Wrigley Field offerings and policies
- Resolve guest concerns and special requests within the framework provided via the handbook and training, while upholding the "Wrigley Field Fan Code of Conduct"
- In promoting a safe and enjoyable experience, identify and report inappropriate behavior, safety risks or medical situations through functional hierarchy
- Using knowledge of Wrigley Field and Cubs history, engage fans and guests to deliver exceptional service
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed and as directed by supervisory personnel
- Demonstrated ability to create unique personal interactions
- Demonstrated verbal and communication skills
- Able to perform the following physical tasks: bend, squat, kneel, climb flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground, walk/run up and down ramps, walk and stand for extended periods of time, assist guests up and down stairs, wipe down seats in sections daily, distribute promotional items, scan tickets and give appropriate directions
- Ability to work the minimum number of events per season (50) including days, nights, and weekends
- High school level education
- 16 years or older by Opening Day Monday, April 9, 2018
- A passion for Wrigley Field and its unique history
- Demonstrated positive attitude and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to work under stress
The Chicago Cubs are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Cubs are a professional baseball team and one of two remaining charter members of Major League Baseball’s National League. Cubs fans can watch the action live at Chicago’s historic Wrigley Field or at away games across the country. Fans can get the latest news on players and events at the yearly Cubs Convention or by reading Vine Line—the official Cubs magazine.
Back to top