Cleaning Crew Lead
The Cleaning Crew Lead will help the Supervisor lead all staff to prepare and maintain the ballpark for all events. The Cleaning Crew Lead will work with the staff to help ensure safety, organizational policy and cleanliness standards. Additionally, they will coach and train staff in designated areas.
- Lead and assist staff in designated area to effectively accomplish daily tasks
- Ensure Wrigley Field and its campus are ready for all events by the end of shift, which will include ensuring that the concourse is clear and safe, garbage is picked up, restrooms are cleaned and stocked, and all materials are secured in the appropriate storage locations, etc.
- Promote positive interaction among peers and foster team building through coaching and exercises to support associate development
- Conduct daily equipment audits
- Actively communicate with supervisors when needed
- Additional responsibilities as needed and as directed by management
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: bend, squat, kneel, twist, climb flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground, walk/run up and down ramps, walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry at least 20 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to effectively adapt to a work environment that is in constant change due to weather
- Must be able to work nontraditional hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be available to work from March – November
- Must be 18 years or older by Opening Day
- General equipment repair and maintenance knowledge
- Ability to thrive in a team setting and work under stress
- A passion for The Cubs and its unique history
The Chicago Cubs are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Cubs are a professional baseball team and one of two remaining charter members of Major League Baseball’s National League. Cubs fans can watch the action live at Chicago’s historic Wrigley Field or at away games across the country. Fans can get the latest news on players and events at the yearly Cubs Convention or by reading Vine Line—the official Cubs magazine.
Back to top