Chewy Customer Experience Analytics group is looking for a Staff Data Scientist to play a key role in building their industry leading Customer Service Analytics Platform. Are you passionate about solving highly scalable, enterprise level analytics problems. Do you enjoy building end to end high impact analytics solutions to help drive business decisions and improve customer experience? And if you have experience in NLP, sentiment analysis, speech to text analytics, maintaining and building forecasting/ML models then we need you!!!
What you'll do:
- Predict, simulate, and optimize customer/associate experience.
- Deep dive customer and agents interactions to explain change, find hidden opportunities, and provide recommendations.
- Develop algorithms and scripts for production systems.
- Build data mining and ML algorithms for classification and sentiment analysis
- Partner with Customer Service functional areas (Planning, Operations, Customer Experience) to provide insight and promote action.
What you'll need:
- An advanced degree (BS, M.S., PhD, or equivalent experience) in Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Analytics, Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years' experience designing optimization and machine learning solutions for large scale applications.
- Ability to understand and apply advanced mathematics.
- Mastery in R or Python
- Strong SQL skills
- Extensive experience working with Predictive Models (Time Series and Regression), Linear Programming, and Classification.
- Ability to translate complex data sets and research into simple business recommendations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work through infrastructure build out and coordinate with IT and BI business partners.
- Ability to use collaborative programming tools (Git, Confluence, etc.), and assist and support junior colleague's use of those tools.
- Experience mentoring both junior and experienced data scientist
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Experience building on AWS platform
- Experience with building NLP and sentiment analysis
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com