Chewy is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join our Customer Platforms Team. This is a key role focused on visioning, road mapping, and delivery for our Customer, Pet, Clinic, and Veterinarian data platforms. The ideal candidate will have background in technical product/project management for software applications with experience in master data management systems strongly preferred. You will be working with Business, Product, Ops, and Engineering stakeholders to define the roadmap for Chewy’s next gen identity management and mastering solutions. You will partner closely with the Engineering leader in the space in the execution and delivery of the roadmap. You will also coordinate with other Product, Ops, and TPMs across the organization to roll out new features of this critical enterprise platform.
What you'll do:
- Lead the development of vision, goals, and roadmap for Chewy’s master data management platforms in collaboration with Business, Product, Ops, and Engineering teams
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and continuously make sure your team is delivering according to the constantly growing needs of the business
- Set priorities for the engineering team and create user stories for features
- Collaborate with Engineering leader to manage team capacity and commitments
- Work with engineering team to resolve bottlenecks to delivery
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions for initiatives
- Own communication on progress to stakeholders
- Measure, report and continuously improve the scrum team’s effectiveness via product-ownership and coaching.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of Technical Product Management experience
- Familiarity with software development technologies including IDE’s, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of system integration, databases and/or business intelligence
- Agile experience (Scrum Master, Product Owner)
- Ability to perform business requirements analysis and design
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Capability to identify and mitigate development and implementation risks
- Position may require occasional travel
- Prior experience with Master Data Management solutions or data platforms
- Prior experience with applications deployed on AWS or other public cloud providers
- Experience with building retail/ecommerce solutions.
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with clients and team members, and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems.
- Professional Product Owner Certification
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com