What you'll do:
- Design responsive, reusable user interfaces using React.js and CSS-in-JS
- Build and consume RESTful endpoints and integrate them with a GraphQL server and/or Postgres Database.
- Collaborate to identify, isolate and resolve malfunctions related to software and Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, easily maintainable and scalable under sustained load.
What you'll need:
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working with web services.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Passion for cross-functional collaboration, pair-programming and brainstorming
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and deliver quality code.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills with ability to balance multiple priorities at a given time.
- Knowledge of Java and other open source stack (Springboot)
- Experience with Typescript and GraphQL
- Familiarity with Test driven development, Jest and Cypress
- Familiarity with Emotion CSS-in-JS
- Familiarity with AWS
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
This role can be worked remotely or from a number of office including: Boston MA, Dania FL, Minneapolis MN or Seattle WA.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.