Chewy is currently seeking a Senior Director, Cat Consumables to join our exciting and fast-paced team in Dania Beach, FL. You will focus on delivering a world-class customer experience and exceptional sales and margin growth for one of Chewy’s largest businesses. The Senior Director will own the business growth strategy, category P&L delivery, and continuously assess products and services to stay ahead of the competition. You will lead a high-performing team in a high-pace environment so clear and effective leadership is critical. Our ideal candidate is a very experienced and versatile business leader, has a proven track record of high performance, thinks big and operates at depth in parallel, and has experience in building in high-growth business environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive end-to-end sales and margin delivery as P&L owner of one of Chewy’s largest businesses.
- Work cross-functionally with finance, marketing, merchandising, operations, product and tech to ensure flawless execution and long-term strategy.
- Develop and execute overall product assortment strategy to maximize sales and margin.
- Deliver strategies to drive household adoption and new customer acquisition.
- Build and own the long-term strategy for growth and profit including new innovation, required business features, operating plans, and driving execution.
- Establish and manage key vendor relationships critical to the program.
- Lead and inspire a high-performing team of managers and individuals.
What You’ll Need:
- 15+ years of business experience in top retail, FMCG, or consultancy organizations
- 10+ years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to launch and rapidly scale new business ventures
- Having been the sole P&L owner of an important business and/or product unit
- Strong business acumen and the willingness to move fast
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills
- Proven operator with focus on executing in excellence
- Superior sense of ownership paired with a high-quality bar and an unshakable growth mindset
- Strong leadership skills and experience developing and managing a high-performance team
- Superb communication skills combined with the ability to influence cross-functional partners
- Must be open to travel if needed
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.