Chewy is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our team. We are looking for someone to provide administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry). Acts as the first point-of-contact for employees regarding Human Resources issues.
What you’ll do:
- Conducts new employee orientations on-site to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans, policies, and procedures.
- Monitors “call-off line” and processes other time off requests to ensure accuracy of absenteeism tracking.
- Processes punch and payroll adjustments to ensure accuracy of time sheets. Processes changes within deadlines.
- Maintains employee files, initiates drug and background screenings, and conducts routine file audits.
- Writes, revises, edits and proofreads company policies & procedures and related documents as needed. Uses electronic benefits bulletin board and other vehicles to communicate information. Produces the Company telephone directory.
- Performs other HR generalist duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, major in business or human resources preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience administering general human resources duties preferred
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn HRIS system (Paychex or Kronos).
- Must be proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel.
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills. Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which could include days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.