Chewy is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Specialist for our Fulfillment Center. This position is responsible for providing support and analysis on issues, reports and trends from the time and attendance tools. Must be able to work one weekend day (4 x 10 hours).
What you'll do:
- Performs various duties necessary for the overall Time and Attendance (T&A) system configuration, administration and maintenance.
- Oversees and maintains the T&A system for all setups, reporting, auditing and functionality for employees, managers, agency and contract staff.
- Collaborates Chewy’s payroll team on system upgrades, testing and enhancements. Performs a variety of duties necessary for the overall processing on the Payroll system for Chewy.
- Respond to employee and management questions and concerns regarding paychecks, time reporting and pay policies.
What you'll need:
- Minimum four years of experience supporting an automated T&A system and payroll operations required
- Experience with set-up and maintenance, ad-hoc reporting and supporting IT and HR Upgrade Implementation Teams
- Knowledge of and experience with E.E.O., Wage and Hour, and other state and federal regulations in relation to the payroll process
- Kronos T & A systems experience strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.