Chewy is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner Manager to join our rapidly growing HR team based in Dania Beach, FL. In this role you’ll support one of the fastest growing, most dynamic teams in e-commerce today. You will partner with leaders to drive performance and talent management initiatives and will provide the Merchandising Organization with strategic and tactical HR support. You will implement new talent programs and interface with leaders at a variety of levels, all while helping to build the HR team that will scale with Chewy as it continues to grow. We are looking for someone with a commitment to forging strong partnerships, continually improving our processes, and strengthening our pack.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities.
- Provide guidance and input on organizational design, role design, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Lead day-to-day HR activities: employee relations, corporate policies/programs/procedures, change management, incident management, etc.
- Work with business leaders and HR centers of excellence to create and drive talent initiatives, identify growth opportunities, assess risk, and resolve concerns.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of HR experience and 2 years in a leadership capacity, advising and influencing business leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Experience with employee relations
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness.
- Operational tightness and demonstrated ability to manage multi-stakeholder projects from inception through to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; High quality document and report preparation
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
- Some travel may be required.
- Experience supporting e-commerce, retail or technology teams.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com