Chewy is currently seeking a Director of Monetization to join our growing and fast-paced Loyalty and Monetization team in Seattle, WA. We have ambitious plans for how to grow customer monetization initiatives, such as our newly launched Chewy Gift Card program. If you are equally passionate about building a best-in-class customer experience that drives new customer acquisition and advances customer loyalty, this might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! In this role, you’ll be responsible for further developing and running Chewy’s Gift Card program, as well as developing new monetization initiatives from concept through to launch. Here at Chewy we believe innovation is rewarded and execution is valued. Our ideal candidate is a very experienced and versatile business and people leader, has a proven track record of high performance, thinks big and operates at depth in parallel, and has experience in building and managing loyalty, rewards, payments, or gift card programs in a fast-paced business environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Build out and own Chewy’s Gift Card program to become a best-in-class product & service
- Concept and develop new monetization initiatives that drive increased customer acquisition and loyalty
- Develop the strategy and all associated program and feature requirements
- Develop resulting project plans and ensure operational excellence and high delivery accuracy
- Work cross-functionally with technology, finance, marketing, and merchandising to ensure close collaboration as well as holistic planning and execution
- Establish key vendor relationships critical to the program
- Own the gift card P&L
- Hire and develop a high-performance team
What You’ll Need:
- 15+ years of very solid business experience in top retail, FMCG, or consultancy organizations
- 10+ years of leadership experience
- Significant experience with a loyalty and/or gift card program in a leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to launch and rapidly scale new business ventures
- Having been the sole P&L owner of an important business and/or product unit
- Strong business acumen and the willingness to move fast
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills
- Proven operator with focus on executing in excellence
- Very sound understanding of product & project management
- Superior sense of ownership paired with a high-quality bar and an unshakable growth mindset
- Strong leadership skills and experience developing and managing a high-performance team
- Superb communication skills combined with the ability to influence cross-functional partners
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Position may require travel
- MBA preferred
- Previous experience developing and leading a team responsible for a loyalty, rewards, or gift card program at a renowned organization (preferably in the retail space)
- Previous leader of a high impact business unit
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.