If you are looking to solve complex supply chain problem and build new capabilities, join us!
Chewy is seeking an Associate Director, Forecasting & Demand Planning in our Dania Beach, FL office. The ideal candidate will have the Customers first mindset, have a passion for problem solving and building a data driven supply chain, and a track record of delivering fast paced results. In this role, you will work with senior executives across multiple teams and influence the strategy for improving global supply chain for key business segments. You will also lead the implementation of cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve inventory health, drive cost reductions, accelerate time to market and build scalable solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Proprietary Brands Supply Chain design and growth
- Identify and lead process improvements across the end-to-end supply chain
- Identify, prioritize and influence development of processes, products and technology to improve supply chain visibility and efficiency
- Improve in-stock levels, fill rates, and inventory availability
- Identify and lead delivery of supply chain cost improvements
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver shared goals
What You’ll Need:
- Masters in Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering
- Strong Analytical Skills to solve complex problems
- Understanding of data and statistical models, and ability to drive detailed analysis
- Cross-functional influence skills
- Strong communication skills
- Travel expectations: 15-20%
- Pet industry expertise and experience preferred
- E-commerce experience
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com